Jesus Shows His power over death

Jesus Shows His power over death

Friday, September 17, 2010

Isaiah 46

from Cory

I was led to Isaiah 46 for Pastor T just now and marvel at the goodness of God.  I praise God for Pastor T's healing and for the many promises that he has received, one of which is that he will live until a ripe old age, to see his grandkids kids and many more elk shot and fish caught (I just made that one up, but I think that it is prophetic :)

"Listen to me, o house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since
your birth.  Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will
sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry  you; I will sustain you and I will
rescue you" Is 46:3-4
"Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.  I make known the end from the beginning, from
ancient times, what is still to come.  I say: My purpose will stand, and I will
do all that I please... what I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned
that will I do" vs 9-10, 11b

Father, You are God and there is no other.  We thank you that your word accomplishes that which it is sent forth to do.  I thank you for the promise of a long life for Pastor T and that your purposes will stand for his life and for his marriage, his family, and friendships.  We declare long life, wholeness, completeness, health, vitality, normal PSA levels, and testosterone levels. You are God who sustains him, You carry him, and You rescue him, according to Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment