Jesus Shows His power over death

Jesus Shows His power over death

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Works of God Made Manifest in Him

Today is a day of stronger fasting for me. I asked God for
a Scripture concerning Terrance.  I opened to John 9:3.
"Neither this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works
of God should be made manifest in him."

This spoke to my heart that sin is not a factor in this
illness (that is, we need not let fears or suspicions about
something in Terrance that is hindering the healing, but
rather, can pray in complete faith shouting "grace" to
the mountain of his cancer).  And, if God had anything
at all to do with him getting cancer, it was only because
His ultimate plan for Terrance is for him to be
healed "that the works of God should be made manifest in
him."

This increased my faith for this time of warfare prayer!

Love,

Evangelist Dea Warford

No comments:

Post a Comment