Jesus Shows His power over death

Jesus Shows His power over death

Monday, October 4, 2010

Psalm 126

A few more updates in prayer. Ps 126 has been a focus in prayer. The verses speak of the Israelites return from captivity. Captivity for Terrence and Sherrry has been in this illness. The first verse speaks of when they were released they felt like men who dream. As I looked this verse up, the concordance said a better translation was the captivity release was like  "men restored to health" This verse was one to claim health and healing for Terrence and to believe that again their "mouths will be filled with laughter. And our tongues with joyful shouting." We will claim as the psalmist did that "The Lord has done great things for us. The Lord has done great things for us; WE are glad.
 
vs 4 a prayer to restore of the captivites
As the streams in the South ( the river dries up in the summer and floods its banks in the rainy season)
Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting.
He who goes to and fro weeping, carring his bag of seed,
shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. ( A harvest is coming even when hope was lost.)
 
Our hope is strong and we will continue to believe for full restoration from captivity
With our love and His greater love for you.
Dan and Rosanne

2 comments:

  1. From Lisa 6/4/10 1 am
    Theses are the verses I was led to: Is. 63:10
    "In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of His presence saved them (Terence & Sherry) In His love & mercy He redeemed them; He lifted them up & carried them all the days of old.

    11:00 am: Ps 118: (1)Give thans to the Lord, for He is good, His love endurees forever. (8) It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. (13-17) I was pushed back & about to fall, but the Lord helped me; The Lord is my strength & my song; He has become my salvation. Shouts of joy & victory resound in the tents of the righteous; The Lord's right hand has done mighty things. The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done many things. I (Terence) will not die but live; & will proclaim what the Lord has done.(19-21) Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter & give thanks to the Lord. This is the gait of the Lord through which the righteous may enter. I will give you thanks for you answered me, you have become my salvation. (27)The Lord is God & He has made His light shine upon us (Terence & Sherry)
    John 11: 40 Then Jesus said, " Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God." (v.44b) "Take off the grave clothes & let Him (Terence) go."
    "Only Believe! Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm agreeing and declaring these words too.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete